Ducks are not hatched waterproof, and people are not born resilient!
Call for more info: 619-847-4748
Making Important Life and Business Decisions
How can I provide the best care for my aging relative? Should I apply for that promotion? Which new projects should my team invest in? Important decisions are often difficult ones, layered with risk and uncertainty. By applying a five-step comprehensive process, you can make even the toughest decisions with confidence.
Participants in this seminar will be able to:
• Examine their personal approach to decision making.
• Identify keys to improving their decision making style.
• Take steps to ensure thorough option analysis.
• Explore, combine, and apply multiple decision-making strategies.
• Use tools to weigh potential risks, gains, and other factors.
Find out more about this training and other work/life seminars and training by emailing: email@example.com