Ducks are not hatched waterproof, and people are not born resilient!
Call for more info: 619-847-4748
Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
Your daily life and work habits are the foundation for a successful or not so successful career. When good habits are executed on a consistent basis, one can experience personal growth, change, and constant improvement. Once you commit to making positive changes in your life, anything is possible.
Participants will learn to:
• Identify a behavior they would like to change.
• Clarify the reasons why it’s challenging to change behavior.
• Use a tool to identify benefits and costs of adapting a positive habit versus sustaining a negative one.
• Generate strategies for ridding themselves of the unwanted habit.
• Design an action plan for embracing the change.
Find out more about this training and other work/life seminars
by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org