Ducks are not hatched waterproof, and people are not born resilient!
Call for more info: 619-847-4748
Goal Setting for Success at Work
In everything the ends well defined are the secret of durable success.
Are you clear about what you want to accomplish at work? What are the things that you need to do on a daily basis to reach your goals? Setting goals can help propel you forward with purpose and meaning.
Participants of this workshop will learn to:
• Define their personal meaning of success and identify personal values.
• Develop a personal mission statement and a short-term or long-term work
• Use a tool for creating SMART goals and action plans.
• Develop strategies for staying committed to goals and overcoming
• Apply the techniques to personal aspects of life.
Find out more about this training and other work/life seminars
and training by emailing: email@example.com