Ducks are not hatched waterproof, and people are not born resilient!
Call for more info: 619-847-4748
Working Woman’s Survival Course:
Practical Help for Creating Balance in Your Life
Women are often challenged with trying to find balance between work and taking care of their families. Managing responsibilities in their career and responsibilities at home often leads to stress and overwhelm. This workshop will provide practical tips and strategies to overcome these challenges.
Workshop participants will learn to:
• Identify some common ways people respond to the challenges of work-life balance.
• Recognize the value of blending approaches to work-life responsibilities.
• Assess their strengths and vulnerabilities in managing multiple responsibilities.
• Learn strategies for dealing with multiple demands.
• Identify ways to increase opportunities for self-care.
Find out more about this training and other work/life seminars by emailing: email@example.com