Ducks are not hatched waterproof, and people are not born resilient!
Call for more info: 619-847-4748
Motivating for Innovation: Creating the
Right Environment for New Ideas
In today's fast-paced and technology-driven business world, it's important to be innovative and creative. How do you develop a work environment that nurtures ideas and inspires people to be more innovative in their thinking?
Participants in this seminar will be able to:
• Identify the organization’s core values and the drivers for
• Clarify why small ideas are at the heart of innovation.
• Develop strategies for stimulating and broadening
• Identify eight critical elements for creating and sustaining an
• Generate tips for enhancing the ability to contribute creative
value to their job, the organization, and customers.
Find out more about this training and other work/life seminars and training by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org